Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dress up!

As a little girl, we had a cat that we loved to dress up in doll clothes. She was a great sport and would let us carry her around and play house for hours. My kids and myself (I have to admit) love to dress Mollie up. She wasn't a very good sport with a cape that she got for christmas and her ears would go down and she looked so sad--but so cute!!



It was easy for her to shake off and so we had to get something else...



Lexie picked out this cute vest. She can't wiggle out of it and she looks darling!! Then..Mollie decided to grow up and go into heat. Yuck and eeeww is all I heard from the kids-and agreed with them. Kallie went on a hunt through her drawer to find her panties that were too small and she found a few. We started with these cute maroon ones with lace and a bow. Mollie doesn't enjoy them, but she wears them and keeps them on.

This will be dress up items I will be glad to get rid of!!

1 comment:

Team C said...

That is the cutest thing. You could start a business. They are much cuter than the "heat" panties in the store. How funny.Wasn't the temple beautiful?? I loved all the furniture, and the material they used!