Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blogging Blahs

I've had the Blogging Blahs and so I thought since it is Christmas Eve, I'll hit the HIGHLIGHTS:

We will have a white Christmas. Yeah! As much as I want the roads to be clear and dry for Cort to travel back and forth to work, it is so great to have snow. The kids have enjoyed playing in it, but another benefit--Mollie is way quick with her business outside!!






























I love when the house is all decorated for Christmas. I love the smells and sounds and the festiveness of it all. The kids did most of the decorating and LOVED it.
I got some new ornament hangers this year-Plastic-to replace the wire ones, they were put to good use!

One tradition we kept going this year, was decorating a gingerbread
House. I love the candy as much as the do! This year they got to do a couple of them.













We had a Christmas party to celebrate with our older kids and the family. It was fun to eat. visit and this year we had a fuzz ball tournament-Austin my son in law was the winner!!


We decorated gingerbread houses. We had some people that were slow and meticulous builder, the fast builders who just wanted to get the most candy inside and out (Hunter!) and then there were some who weren't interested in gingerbread at all. This is my fav picture of the night!! Lynette and her cute boyfriend Roger.and I just am so thankful for this season of celebrating Christ. This year I have a greater love for my Savior, Cort and all the sacrifices he is making for our family and for my kids. How great they have been with their dad gone for most of the week. I also wouldn't be sane with out the support and care of my great friends!!

I am Thankful for Santa also and what he represents this Christmas seasons--Presents!

I do love presents but... He is a Christmas symbol for the spirit of family fun and the joy of giving and receiving.
So, Merry Christmas!!! May your day be filled with Love and Happiness and your New Year
Safe and Prosperous!

3 comments:

Lisa Wilkinson Carter said...

Benny I love your blog. Its so fun to see what the kids are doing. I can't wait for you to move closer. I sure love you and miss you lots.

Anderson Avenue said...

Hey Beth, this is Angie. I just wanted to say Hi. I saw your link on Nicki's blog. Your family is so cute, love your family pic.

Team C said...

Hey, I just found your blog. Man, what a darling family! When are you moving to Orem? I love your blog, and it is so great to see what is going on with everyone this way!