Monday, February 9, 2009

Family Reunion

Lisa, Natalie, Joe, My Mom and Dad

Shina, Jana, Ben and Vince Shalee, Sheri, mitch,Curtis, Tyler

Friday we had the opportunity to go to the open house for the Draper Temple. All of my family except Cort was there and we had such a great time. I am so thankful for each person in my family and the role they play in my life.
It was so touching to be in the temple with all the people I love and watch them as they walked around. I noticed many things about each of them, here are a few: I loved watching all the emotions play across Shina's face. I love the way Tyler took care of Mitchell, and that Hunter, Ben and Tyler were at the front ready to see it all. How Jana let us surround her and love her. I loved seeing Vince smile and that Lisa came even though she needed to work. I love my Mom and Dad. I loved walking by Lexie, Shalee and Kallie and hearing how they loved everything. I love Joe and Natalie and how much he loves her. I love that Curtis came and hung out with all the "crazy" :) people and Sheri for being her. I loved the calm peaceful feeling that was there testifying to me that I was in the House of the Lord.

7 comments:

Davis Family said...

Beth what a great post. How fun to be there with all your family. I bet your kids just loved it and thought it was so neat. We are going in March and can't wait to be in the temple as a family. Thanks for all your hard work in the Primary. My kids love you and I am grateful for all your service. You are a GREAT example to me!!!

shaley said...

What a great thing to do together! How fun to have your whole family together. I can't wait to take my kids and hear their comments. It will be great to be in such a special place together.

Amber Bradley said...

How fun! I have loved taking a look at your blog! Your family is so cute! Thanks for your help with Jaxson on Sunday. If you want to check out our blog let me know, it is private, so email me. amberlue_marie@yahoo.com

Nicky said...

Wow...your blogging again. You must not be Primary president anymore! You did a wonderful job there - it's not always an easy calling, but you all did so great. Thanks for teaching my children.

Syndee said...

Your blog is so fun to look at! I just ran on to it through Ambers. I had no clue you did photography! Way to go I would love to take a class or two for photgraphy myself. Who was your instructor?

Shina said...

I love you Beth!

shaley said...

Beth...........update your blog! I love your family and want to see new pictures of them!!