Wednesday, March 31, 2010

As a young girl, each time I went to Disneyland, we went with tons of cousins, aunts and uncles and it was a blast. I have my first entry pass for Disneyland it was $7.00 for the day!! I treasure my memories of our family trips and how much fun we had traveling with at least 50 family and friends!! I have wanted to take my kids for a long time and before they got too old to experience the magic--so we planned a trip with just our little kids and it was so FUN!


I know they would have had a blast with tons of cousins and family around, but it was great for us to go in such a small group. I loved watching my kids hang out together and become better friends and we had fun being together and Disneyland delivered, it was magical...


1 comment:

The Carpenter Family said...

Soooo fun!!! It is definitely a magical place. Can't wait until we can take the kids again.