Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Schools out!

The last week of school was a whirl wind of activity. The kids had so much fun swimming, going to field day, AR carnival, getting their yearbooks and going to afterschool parties. Kallie got to ride her bike to school and she loved it. Hunter got some phone numbers of girls--help me!! My favorite thing was watching Lexie graduate from DARE. I love the song they sing and the message of making good choices, staying clean and being the best person they can be!

We also got to have some spring storms...this particular one caused a lot of trouble for many!!
I am all for moisture, but goodness...moderation in all things!! We are going on at least 2 weeks of wet! I am looking forward to replanting my garden.

1 comment:

JanaMac said...

Hi Beth! I happened to come across your blog tonight!! how fun, I enjoyed all of the pictures of your beautiful family again!! It's fun keeping up w/ you after all of these years! I just started a blog last month. Check it out: fraleyfour.blogspot.com