Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The first day of school-


The first day of school is so exciting. So exciting, I forgot to take the girls pictures before they left for school. oops! I was a little anxious waiting for them to return home . We had some big milestones today and as exciting as they are, I was a little sad. We had Kallie off to first grade, Hunter to middle school and Lexie for the first time without the security of Hunter being in the same school. All went well and they came home with big smiles and ready to do it again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What cute blonde kiddos! I use to love the first day of school, now I'm not liking it so much. I hate seeing my babies get so big. I hope they have a fun school year. I love the new layout of your blog. Super cute!

Young family said...

Hey- I am so glad you found my blog. Man, I can't believe how your family has grown, and that you have a beautiful grand baby.
It will be fun to keep up with your family thru your blog---
Heather